 Announcements / 2155
Subject:
New LTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:01:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I am pleased to announce the formation of the Southern Pacific LEGO® Train Club (SPLTC). We are based in the southern California region and plan on doing shows throughout the southwest. Our website will be up within the next few weeks at www.spltc.org.

Play Well,
Robert Powell
SPLTC

Re: New LTC