 Announcements / 1979
1978  |  1980
Subject:
A&M Productions name change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 04:56:05 GMT

In the process of making my software company, A&M Productions, becoming a
Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) I need to ensure that the A&M
Productions name is being used properly.  As such all of my copyright
notices on my animations, images, building instructions, ldraw files, and
everything else need to be changed from A&M Productions to A&M LWorks.

As such this is a public notice that beginning today, 2-20-2003, ALL
PREVIOUS MATERIAL COPYRIGHT BY A&M Productions now belongs to A&M LWorks.
The A&M Lego Place Website will continue to host all of my material but the
A&M Lego Place is now property of A&M LWorks.

Please make a note of this if you are using my copyright material or linking
to any of my web pages.  If you are linking to my website (A&M Lego Place)
it is best to use my button banners located on my website located under the
links section.  If you are using any of my animations, images, building
instructions, ldraw files, or anything else and you are NOT directing users
to my website then please provide the following credit line:

Copyright by A&M LWorks
or
Copyright <year if provided> by A&M LWorks

Thanking you all in advance,
Ahui & Mari Herrera
A&M LWorks
http://www.geocities.com/jedi_agh/