 Announcements / 1890
  LTrax v0.01, an LDraw-Compatible "Track Designer"

I'm proud to present a working (well, sort of) sketchy version of my latest creation, LTrax. In (URL) , you'll find the 108 kb zip file. It's a program inspired by Matthew Bates' Track Designer, but *much* less advanced. (I spent a couple of days (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  LTrax v0.12 . Help needed!

Version 0.12 out! (URL) improvements, but still no mouse support. Undo bug fixed, but now I have a new bug: If you move around the menus several times, they will get very strange characters. I would like help on making the tracks that I don't own, (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)