 Announcements / 1889
  BimP Updates (23 December 2002)

Since the BimP staff is enjoying the holidays, there is not much to announce this week. * New holiday toon by Ton * Continuing interview with Jon Palmer * Donations to our favorite charity (FG Syndrome Family Alliance) can now be made from our web (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce) !