 Announcements / 1809
  Motopod - tank treads!

Following my tradition of motorized space pods, and having JUST received my 1st set of tank treads (ok, "conveyer chain links") I again became inspired to create an addition to the pod fleet... Well, 2 additions, since one is just to look cute, and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space) !

  Re: Motopod - tank treads!

Looks great, but I can't get the link for the movie to work! :/ ~Adam~ (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Motopod - tank treads!

(...) Doh! I used the uppercase file extension on the link-- should be fixed now! DaveE (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Motopod - tank treads!

(...) It's motorific! Jeff J (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)