 Announcements / 1802
1801  |  1803
Subject:
ISD Inventory posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:59:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

With the kind help of TLG, I just posted an inventory of the new <set:10030>
Imperial Star Destroyer on Peeron:

  http://peeron.com/inv/sets/10030-1

Some notes:
- This inventory is the result of our translation of the data the LEGO
provided, and as such might (and is likely) to be not 100% accurate.
Corrections (once people get some MISB sets) are most welcome!

- This cooperation from TLG should not imply that there are any plans to
release inventories of new sets in the future.

Thanks LEGO, and Enjoy!

Peeron Inventory Admins