 Announcements / 1775
    New Contest: The Second Annual Midnight MOCkery - With Prizes! —James Markham
   This year's Midnight MOCkery, the Gothic themed building contest for Halloween, is now open for entries. For more information see here: (URL) year Matherette ran the 1st Annual Midnight MOCkery, but she does not seem to be running an event this (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce) !

        Re: New Contest: The Second Annual Midnight MOCkery - With Prizes! —James Markham
     By the way, you can check out last year's entries for inspiration here: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: New Contest: The Second Annual Midnight MOCkery - With Prizes! —Jason Spears
     (...) Alright, cool. I had wanted to make an entry last year, but didn't find the time. However I have something in mind right now, so I'll be entering this year. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: New Contest: The Second Annual Midnight MOCkery - With Prizes! —James Markham
   Just to confirm that the prizes have now been bought: There are 2 copies of 1381 - Vampire's Crypt There are 4 copies of 3731 - Pumpkin Pack All brand new, mint sealed packages and just ready to be sent to the lucky winners! Get building and send (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.contests)