 Announcements / 1697
1696  |  1698
Subject:
1st 2002 rocket meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 07:08:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The first VicLug 2002 rocket lego meeting was boomin:
photos up to viclug9l.jpg were taken by me the rest by Steve Barker and you
can check out previous VicLug meets in his Brickshelf gallery:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Grendel
Thanks to Randy (and family), Steve and Silus for setting all this up (
sorry if I left out any other event contributors ) and everyone else for
showing up.
more rocket madness at the VicLug website:
http://www.viclug.tzo.com/
I put this in the duplo newsgroup too since my 'crazy train' was the first
rocket powered duplo apparantly. I'm the silly guy with the duplo in the
parking lot in viclug9zr.jpg.

As far as my summer lego activities go this is about it, I have had to pack
all my bricks up for moving in Sept. The galidor stuff is still lying about
so I updated my adventures in Galidor folder featuring the feet, utensils
and a new 3 headed galidor moc:
I don't know these guys' names and can't stay awake during their show but
they are sure fun to monkey with. BTW: they are not in our local Zellers or
ToysRUs lego aisles, but the action figure aisles. That silly pod ship is in
the lego aisle tho.

Shouts out to everyone at Brickfest, sure looks fun!!! Hope to stumble down
there next time.

cheers, Joseph
http://www.moebius.dynu.com/lego.html