 Announcements / 1644
1643  |  1645
Subject:
NILTC to display at Train Collector's Association National Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 19:44:08 GMT

The Northern Illinois LEGO® Train Club will display a 16'x16' layout,
complete with two loops of running trains, rail yard with functional
transfer table/engine shed and intermodal container system, Chicago-style
architecture, a kids' play area, and much much more! The layout is made out
of 100% LEGO® bricks.

There are also many other exiting non-LEGO trains and layouts to be seen at
the convention.

Dates: June 27-29, 2002
Hours: 9am-5pm
Location:
Train Collector's Association National Convention
Pheasant Run Resort
4051 East Main Street
St. Charles, IL 60174

Admission: Free for both children and adults

Visit the Northern Illinois LEGO® Train Club on the web at http://www.niltc.org

Visit the Train Collector's Association on the web at
http://www.traincollectors.org

Questions regarding the show or the NILTC in general should be directed
towards Tim Courtney at tim@niltc.org.

The Northern Illinois LEGO® Train Club is not endorsed by or affiliated with
the LEGO® Group.

--

Tim Courtney
NILTC