 Announcements / 1516
1515  |  1517
Subject:
BricksWest Attendee Resources Available-Event Web Site Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:07:37 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

As promised with the sending of the official registration confirmations for
BricksWest, we have just added some important resources to the BricksWest
web site for both registered attendees and those planning on joining us at
the door rate for limited days.

Please take a few minutes to check out the items available (listed below),
as they will prove invaluable to you during your BricksWest experience.

-BricksWest Expo Guidelines: These are the general rules for the display of
your models in the Pavillion at LEGOLAND California, as well as your
admission into the park for access to the Expo venue and general guidelines
for behavior.

-MOC Card: This page will lead you to the official MOC Card file, to use
when displaying your model(s) at BricksWest.

Attendee Survey: We are asking that each and every person either registered
or just planning to attend BricksWest 2002 fill out this survey for us. It
will help us know the best set-up for individual event sessions, allow us to
save resources like handouts, and if printed will act as an itinerary for
your BricksWest experience.

Freequently Asked Questions: This is a gathering place for answers to
questions we have received about the actual running of the BricksWest event.

Event Map: This file is a general map of the event venues for your information.

We have also added three new sponsors to BricksWest (links available via the
Sponsor page at the web site):

-LEGO Writing System: The good folks at the LEGO Writing System are
generously donating LEGO pens as prizes for BricksWest.

-Syngress Publishing, Inc.; Publishers of Building Robots with Lego
Mindstorms by Mario and Giulio Ferrari, who have been called the "DaVincis
of LEGO". Syngress is donating copies of the book as prizes for BricksWest,
as well as offering limited copies of the book for sale at 45% off the cover
price-special for BricksWest attendees during the Swap Meet only!

Carolina Train Builders: Mike Walsh, Carolina Train Builders (member, Guild
of Bricksmiths™) is donating a brand new, never before seen, custom designed
train set as a prize for BricksWest.

Further, we have just two sig-fig events and the first annual BricksWest
Badge Beautification Contest to the lineup of events in Carlsbad.

I look forward to seeing so many of you all (nearly 90 folks
pre-registered!) at BricksWest next weekend!

Matt