 Announcements / 1305
1304  |  1306
Subject:
Midnight MOCkery Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 09:21:29 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Midnight MOCkery is a building contest open to anyone who would like to
answer the question; what would “gothic” LEGO look like?

I feel that this contest will point some builders in new directions
creatively.  And what better time to try it than now with Halloween coming up?

No one should feel left out, as I have created 4 categories that I hope
cover everyone who would like to participate..

Category 1 is Monsters and Custom Mini Figs
Category 2 is Buildings
Category 3 is Vehicles, Ships, and Mecha
Category 4 is Diorama and Sculpture.

I hope lots people enter this contest.  I do not have prizes picked out yet,
but they will be LEGO sets.  And I have resolved myself to have them picked
out by October 12th 2001.

You can find the page that gives you all the details here...

http://matherette.tripod.com/MOCkery.html

Happy Building!
Matherette (aka Sarah)