 Announcements / 1253
1252  |  1254
Subject:
Fish & Flippers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:48:44 GMT

Fish & Flippers, an unofficial aquazone themed contest, is up and running.
Have a look at...

http://hometown.aol.com/felixisgr8/fandf.html

... I strongly encourage everyone to participate.  Feel free to give me any
feedback or suggestions you think would help!

Felix