 Announcements / 1175
New MOC: Shrike Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 05:31:03 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Shrike Interceptor is built for high speed and maneuverability.  The wings
sweep to three different positions: when straight out, they provide the most
lift for takeoff and landing; when swept forward, they increase
maneuverability at sub-mach speeds for dogfight situations; and when
swept back, the jet can reach its top speed for those long hauls.  The landing
gear completely retracts, and the cockpit and the storage compartment behind it
swing open.  Since my website isn't quite ready (and I already exceeded my disk
quota), here's the Brickshelf gallery:
Please LMKWYT (be honest!)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht