 Announcements / 1053
1052  |  1054
Subject:
LoTek, a new Technic homepage with some new MOC's!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:07:10 GMT

<< followups to lugnet.technic >>

Hi! After much work and frustration I have finally finished my
homepage enough to publish it OnLine and tell you folks it exists! So,
rush over there and enjoy.

Among the new projects I can recommend my Hercules in scale 1:20
(that's huge) it uses over 3.300 pieces and why not the new Hexapod
Study? Yes, it's another Technic site out there for your amusement!

I also got some information on official LEGO technic sets that I own
and photos with comments for a few of them.

As always, let me know what you think and please remember, I'm a Swede
so the English lacks quite a bit when it comes to grammar, also this
is a beta version so please report any bugs, eh, features I mean, to
me :)

Oh! And watch out for the quality of the images, I've taken them all
using my video camera. I got a new 3 Mpixel digital camera comming in
the mail late next week. I can't wait :)

Thanks for your time!

You thought that I would forget the URL didn't you? LOL!

Well, that would be typical wouldn't it?

First a quick browsing tip, right click the thumbnails and select
"Open in new window..." when you want to see a picture in full size.
This way you can close the new browser window and go back to the exact
spot where you left of! Sure comes in handy on this site :) I refuse
to link to the images so that they always open in a new window. I'm a
strong believer of the fact that the user should make that decision!

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/

Some quick facts:

You should be fine with a 4.x or newer browser and a screen resolution
of 800 x 600 or larger.

29 folders 66 GIF images (42.4 kB)
725 JPEG images of which about 50% are thumbnails (15.1 MB)
12 MPEG movies (5.63 MB)
60 HTML pages (547 kB)
1 MP3 file :)

And some 3000 hyperlinks to keep it all together :)

FINALLY I can get back to plain building again, at least until I get
the bug reports and has to add new projects :)

Take care!

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/