 Animation / 777
776  |  778
Subject:
Student project - "The New World"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:19:08 GMT

Have you ever wondered where Lego sets come from?
A few of my students did this little movie
some time ago for a computer animation project.

http://www.itn.liu.se/~stegu/lego/the-new-world/

It's in DivX format and requires a recent DivX
codec, and the download is rather large, around
45 MB. But I think it's worth the wait.

I take no credit for the movie, I only taught the
course, supervised the students and provided some
inpiration by being a Lego enthusiast myself.

  Stefan G (#2407)