 Animation / 766
Re: BrickFest Animation Festival Entries - Downloads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:35:05 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Greg Perry wrote:
   For anyone else who may have missed out on the animation and is interested in checking out the entries, they are available for download via the following online directory of links:

http://www.brickfilms.com/hat/

Cool, Greg...thanks. Say, would it be possible to make these available for download as MPEG or QuickTime? I don’t have Real Player(1).

If not, that’s OK; I’ll wait for the DVD.

--Todd

(1) evil spyware

Re: BrickFest Animation Festival Entries - Downloads