 Animation / 723
    Animation Festival Organizer/s being sought for BrickFest 2004 —Todd Thuma
   Animators, I have enjoyed organizing several animation festivals at several BrickFest conventions, but the time has come for me to pass the torch. The organizers of BrickFest 2004 are beginning to assemble and a date for the convention is set for (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest)