 Animation / 557
556  |  558
Subject:
Shootin Bricks.com Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 18:59:30 GMT

Hi all!
I just wanted to post some links to new pages on my site that may or may not
interest you.
I have two new pages about the film A Grand and Merry Race- a Behind the Scenes
page-
http://www.shootinbricks.com/AGAMR-BTS.html
and a How to make Your Own Iron Horse Page-
http://www.shootinbricks.com/AGAMR-MakeYourOwnIronHorse.html

I also made a page for my Brickfest 2003 Journal-
http://www.shootinbricks.com/brickfest.html

While I'm here I'd like to give a couple shout outs-

Greg: I no longer use my Nikon Coolpix to animate. The lack of a manual focus
made it a real chore to use. I'm back to using my Kodak Webcam- it is in fact
the camera I used on A Grand and Merry Race. I just thought I'd mention that.

Todd: I've suggested in past cotests that were looking for a theme that perhaps
we could consider one based on a poem. It could be original, something the
animator wrote themselves, or it could be a classic, a poem old enough to not be
bound by copyright law. The possibilities and divirsity should make such a
contest very interesting indeed. Just thought I'd suggest it.

That's it for now, talk to you guys later!