 Animation / 187
186  |  188
Subject:
Adventure Girl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:19:33 GMT

My 6 year old daughter and I have been collaborating on a minifig film and
have created a preview page for the film on lugnet.  You can view the
preview page and watch our progress as my daughter learns about movie making at:

http://www.lugnet.com/~414/adventuregirl

We are especially interested in hearing your feedback on the film logo as it
progresses.