 Ambassadors / 41
  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) **cut** While I have many ideas and many dreams, I shall share a few... For me alone, what appeals to me in regards to LEGO is, I like the colours and I like architecture, so combinding them both into one is pretty cool. I would love a tub or (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

Set 375. Classic Castle :) Galaxy Explorer. Classic Space. What can I say? I'm old skool. (17 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) snip (...) snip (...) mel has said it all for me and said it quite well, except for the price point. i'd be willing to pay a fair amount for new specialized pieces like this, anything that brings house and structure building to a new level. (...) (17 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)