 Ambassadors / 322
Castle Team: The New Role of Fan Feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 03:26:07 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

My name is Ben Ellermann and I am a huge LEGO Castle fan! This article will tell you how several lifelong Castle builders and I contributed to the new castle line.

I first joined the LEGO Ambassadors in Spring 2006. Soon I found out that a group of Ambassadors, a Certified Professional, and fans had just started working with LEGO to help develop ideas for the latest Castle line in 2007. Knowing that my involvement at Classic-Castle.com gave me a good idea of what fans were looking for, I asked to join the team. Our team included: Nathan Wells, Paul Janssen, Robin Sather, Johannes Koehler, Luis Baixinho, David Tabner, Lenny Hoffman, and Andrzej “Shaggie” Szlaga.

Check out the rest of the article and fan prototype images on LEGOfan:

http://www.legofan.org/ambassadors/projects/castle2007.html

Ben Ellermann