 Ambassadors / 254
Re: Your Thoughts on Image Hosting Sites...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 00:07:42 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:

   As a fan, it boggles my mind to think that anyone should live with the status quo of image hosting. If you are that indifferent to this topic, then why bother posting this? Feel free to live with the status quo for image hosting. We, as fellow LEGO fans, refuse to do so.

So what do you, as LEGO Ambassadors, propose to do?

At present is that really that important?

Not really. Not any more important than the original question at least, and no less deserving of an answer.

There’s not many things that actually deserve answers, and they usually involve public funds of some kind.

   At least with a collected list of suggestions it means that an alternate solution has somewhere to find ideas.

There’s a plethora of alternative solutions out there already. Take your pick.

I can think of none that offer full Lego related hosting solutions. Most tend to be file dumps or image galleries but not both. If you know of a good one please share the information.

   I think you made it clear you weren’t happy paying (what was asked) for BS in its current state, isn’t it better to for someone to at least find out why?

I would’ve thought that particular task would fall to Kevin Loch, if he’s even interested.

Allister

Do you think he is?

Tim