 Ambassadors / 109
  Re: Your Thoughts on the LEGO Ambassadors Program

(...) I really think that the LA program needs to provide more feed back to the community, nothing to break the NDA but there should be some kind of communication to let the community know that the LA team is still working hard. I know sometimes (...) (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Your Thoughts on the LEGO Ambassadors Program

(...) I agree with this. Just an update now and then, like meeting minutes or something would be nice. I'd like to know what issues (good and bad) are being presented to TLG by the Ambassadors. With that said, I'd like TLG to know that I really (...) (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)