 Ambassadors / 105
    Re: Your Thoughts on the LEGO Ambassadors Program —Kerry Raymond
   (...) I think it is an attempt to find a scalable solution to the problem of a large AFOL community that actively seeks to communicate with and influence TLC. I think the Ambassadors are intended to provide input on the "sense of the community" (...) (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)

        Re: Your Thoughts on the LEGO Ambassadors Program —Melody Krützfeldt
   (...) I have to agree on what Kerry said and I would also like to hear a little more about what the results are and not just to be shown at a later date (this is of whatever is being discussed). For the LA to also share a little bit of information (...) (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)