 Adventurers / 2299
  OutroMundo: Aerial Center

This is the first building for the city I've planned to the OutroMundo universe. (URL) Serves as a terminal for aerial Cabs and Buses. At the base I created a small garden with a Statue in the building hall. The access to the upper levels is made (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-07, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.loc.pt, FTX)