 Adventurers / 2296
2295  |  2297
Subject:
Exoforce meets Steampunk...Into SteamForce!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 05:28:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey all,
It's been a long while, but staying busy building and so on.
So I was talking to a friend of mine, Dan Sabbath, who suddenly insipred me to
look more intothe STEAMPUNK genre.

So well, what could I do?

I thought about it and chose the Exoforce Bridge Walker as a model to emulate
and come up with perhaps a nice Steampunk version...

So the thought was "What if" Exoforce was SteamPunk...Victorian Science based?

Tada!
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kamikazek/kubo/SteamForce/aasteamforce.jpg>>

Cheers! Happy New Year!
~Tk