 Adventurers / 2141
  Re: AoJT3: Johnny Thunder and the King of the Gypsies (Update July 1)

Here's another update... we're slowly moving towards resolution of this story which has dragged on far too long. (URL) whole gypsy-cal gallery: (URL) Steve (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: AoJT3: Johnny Thunder and the King of the Gypsies (Update July 4)

Here's another update, just in time for Indepedence Day (take that Britain :P ): (URL) whole gypsy-otic gallery: (URL) Steve (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: AoJT3: Johnny Thunder and the King of the Gypsies (Update July 6)

We're almost done folks... (URL) whole gypsy-stensive story: (URL) Steve (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: AoJT3: Johnny Thunder and the King of the Gypsies (Finally Completed!)

Well gang, five months to the day after I first started posting, here is the end. One-hundred scenes long... I hope it was worth the effort. So for all you faithful readers, here you go: (URL) whole gypsy-rotic story (when moderated of course): (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)