 Adventurers / 2021
Re: Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 05:36:04 GMT

The movie is good but a little disjointed at times. However, it isnt exactly Crimson Skies on the big screen. It has all the elements of one but it doesn’t put it into cohesive aerial cinema. The imagery is really good, though with a 50’s style haze, and many of the vehicles are impressive but they don’t get as much on air time as Jude Law and Gwyneth Paltrow. Overall, it was worth the $6.50.