 Adventurers / 1350

Monthly MOC: Red Renault Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:10:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This month I have made a red race car. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Renault.html
and let me know what you think.

Christian

Re: Monthly MOC: Red Renault Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:56:54 GMT

In lugnet.build, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
This month I have made a red race car. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Renault.html
and let me know what you think.

Love the model, love the presentation! It evokes the 1920s/30s openwheel
racers very very nicely.

++Lar

Re: Monthly MOC: Red Renault Racer
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:35:22 GMT

Very cool!  I am unable to get the big images, however- I get javascript
errors when I click on them.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
This month I have made a red race car. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Renault.html
and let me know what you think.

Christian

Re: Monthly MOC: Red Renault Racer
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:10:52 GMT

I guess you are using IE. It must be a yet another subtle difference
between JavaScript and JScript. I will look into the problem.

Christian

In lugnet.adventurers, Tony Hafner writes:
Very cool!  I am unable to get the big images, however- I get javascript
errors when I click on them.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
This month I have made a red race car. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Renault.html
and let me know what you think.

Christian

Re: Monthly MOC: Red Renault Racer
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:57:37 GMT

That's a really clean design.  I'm impressed with all the angles you managed
to fit in such a small space.  It almost looks non-LEGO!

Christian Lindblad Rasmussen <clr@dmi.dk> wrote in message
This month I have made a red race car. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Renault.html
and let me know what you think.

Christian

Re: Monthly MOC: Red Renault Racer
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 06:20:42 GMT

Cool! Where did the tires come from?

Gary
Christian Lindblad Rasmussen <clr@dmi.dk> wrote in message
This month I have made a red race car. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Renault.html
and let me know what you think.

Christian

Re: Monthly MOC: Red Renault Racer
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:16:17 GMT

Thanks. The tires are from my childhood Lego sets. That is mid- to late-
seventies. 697 Stagecoach (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/697_2) is just
one example.

Christian

In lugnet.adventurers, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Cool! Where did the tires come from?

Gary
Christian Lindblad Rasmussen <clr@dmi.dk> wrote in message
This month I have made a red race car. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Renault.html
and let me know what you think.

Christian

Re: Monthly MOC: Red Renault Racer
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:04:42 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
This month I have made a red race car. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Renault.html
and let me know what you think.

That is one sweet little car!

james

Re: Monthly MOC: Red Renault Racer
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:47:44 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
This month I have made a red race car. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Renault.html
and let me know what you think.

Christian

Excellent model Christian!  It would be fun to build up a "Great Race" kind of
scene with multiple cars in different color themes.

Sean

Re: Monthly MOC: Red Renault Racer
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 07:56:30 GMT

Thanks. And that is exactly what I plan to do. Red, yellow, blue and white
so far - and working on other colors too.
Christian