 Administrative / Terms of Use / 553
Re: Mr. Jeeves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:21:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.admin.terms, John Neal wrote:

I thought if I included the Marketplace/sale/trade/ newsgroup I covered myself.

Perhaps if I tried to tone it down a bit and just mention the model is for sale
near the end of the post?

I rather not have the sale item cause trouble.

Perhaps the best way if you want to announce a MOC and that it's for sale, is to
announce the MOC in appropriate groups with no mention of the sale, then post a
separate thread in .marketplace, referring to the MOC thread (or not, as you
deem appropriate).

ROSCO