 Administrative / Terms of Use / 438
Re: Which is it; time machine or plagiarism?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:16:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.terms, Scott Arthur writes:
[...] Either Rev. Mike Macdonald has a time machine, or Larry plagiarised his work. I
expect plagiarism is against TOS of this site. QED, he has "sinned".

Plagarism is not; copyright infringement is.

What was his penance? Did I miss his public apology to us all?
Scott A
PS: Plagiarism: very libertarian!

Scott, I advise you to please stop baiting Larry eand to read this as well:

   http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1629

--Todd