 Administrative / Terms of Use / 332
Re: All your Yellow Pod fins ... everywhere?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:38:05 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Christopher Snead writes:

That's probably because people recognized that that post was appropriate for
each of those newsgroups.

I read it pretty closely but missed the tie in to org.michlug... can you
help me find it? Thanks! That would help explain why it was appropriate to
that group.

In Eric's story, he points out that his use of the web is recent. So I agree
with you that a private note may have been the better first approach.
However, are you sure that Amy didn't do that first? She didn't say she did
but don't assume she didn't...

++Lar