 Administrative / Terms of Use / 182
Re: Theft, Definitive statements vs shaping thoughts(was Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:17:49 GMT

What you can and can't do is governed by physics, I think.  :)

hehehe! (good one Todd!)

I can't imagine that posting a link to something like what you're describing
could get you in trouble, but then again I haven't a 100% clear picture in my
mind of what you are contemplating, nor am I a lawyer, nor do I fully
understand 100% what LEGO considers sensitive information.

OK, then here goes.

http://www.geocities.com/wx732/LegoSWlist.html

I have to point out here that "fact" is in direct conflict with the "O" in
"IMO."  You might just as well ask, "Does the fact that the Moon is made of
cheese (IMO) mean that we should go there to get cheese instead of making it
here on Earth?"

point taken.

Common sense might tell you, If you have to ask, it's probably not OK, or
it's possibly something that no one knows the answer to.  This doesn't mean
you shouldn't ask -- it means you should ask -- but you shouldn't expect a
magic-bullet answer.

No.  In my line of work (Military), anything that is _NOT_ classified is free
for discussion (in other words, if you ask me what the overspeed trip of a
Solar GT is, then I will answer 22500RPM+5%, whereas if you ask me how fast the
ship goes, I will tell you: in excess of 25 kts.

The difference is that the one piece of info is _not_ covered under a NDA, and
the other is.  I think that Jorge released info that is NOT covered under a NDA
between him and Target, and that LSI is bullying him into retracting it.

James