 Administrative / Suggestions / 872
871  |  873
Subject:
getting sick of this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 19:55:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Any way to restrict a thread so that it'll only show up once in the highlighted stories on the main Lugnet page?  I think half of them were all the same thread at one point.(FedUP!!!!!!!!)   These different "highlighted stories" were just different messages in the same thread.  C'mon, we're depriving space for MOCs and other more interesting things than the color rant.  (Which, as stated, aught to be in the color newsgroup and one thread aught to have only one position in the highlights.)

Thanks.

Mark Neumann