 Administrative / Suggestions / 615
Re: A Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 23:53:06 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Richard Noeckel writes:

(We’ve seriously lost a great deal of momentum since this procedure was
enacted, for proof compare the posting totals between years 2000 and 2001)
http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=1396              (2900 posters in 2000)
http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=2817              (2298 posters in 2001)
http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=2818

I think you would be surprised how many people have had financial troubles
in 2001 and simply didn't have internet access.  I've been on and off for
about a year myself.

I've been unable to login for so long now, that I've forgotten if things
actually were better.