 Administrative / Suggestions / 1648
  New group for WeDo? lugnet.robotics.wedo

Perhaps we could have a dedicated group for the new educational WeDo concept? Even though the kit does not allow for autonomous operation, I suppose it would make sense to place this under the robotics section. Best regards, Roy Olsen (15 years ago, 20-Apr-09, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)