 Administrative / Suggestions / 1554
1553  |  1555
Subject:
New homepage for LUGNET - draft #8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 09:17:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Happy New Year!

We had warm discussions about a new homepage for LUGNET last year, and I would
like to show the next provisional result, draft #8:

http://www.lugnet.com/index-test-8.php

For reference, please see also:

Initial post by Todd:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=11314