 Administrative / Suggestions / 1515
    Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 3 —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Glad you like the overall look of the mock-up I did, but I should be careful not to take too much credit. I really just moved stuff around that was in Rene's (URL) index-test-2> and subsequent drafts. So any imperfections in the logo shadow (...) (17 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 3 —Ross Crawford
   (...) I'm pretty sure only the encrypted password is stored on the server, so it isn't able to send you your clear-text password. But I could be wrong. That is better from a security standpoint, but means the only way to reset your password if you (...) (17 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)