 Administrative / Suggestions / 1363
Re: LEGO Factory slipped a bit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:18:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   In lugnet.general, Joe Strout wrote: • snip Sorry for posting to lugnet.general; I’d post to lugnet.factory (as suggested here), but that group doesn’t seem to exist. Whom do we need to poke about that? (And no, I don’t want to go to brickfan.org and discuss LEGO Factory there... I love what they’re trying to do, but can’t stand using their forums.)

Best,
Joe

Seconded and spotlighted.

There have been a lot of LEGO Factory postings in .cad, but since discussion of LEGO Factory could encompass .cad, .lego and various .market topics, I think it deserves its own newsgroup.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations