 Administrative / Suggestions / 1047
Re: SWM AFOL in Boston seeking SF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 05:56:16 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Tim Courtney wrote:

Being combative with Lenny isn't going to get you any closer
to your stated goal, nor is it constructive to act in such a manner.

Sorry Tim - I was asking honest questions in a very polite way. I was asking
honest and fair questions. I was making honest and true suggestions directed to
Todd, the owner of this website, in a very polite manner

Then Leonard comes in and pulls a Baghdad Bob on me, and kept doing it over and
over again. Read the part where I explained to Leonard why I was terse.. if
anybody was making troll posts it was him, not me. Go back and read the entire
thread again (or for the first time as the case may be).

My point was simple and very, very clearly spelled out in each of my posts. But
that went 100% ignored by Leonard each and every time.

So please don't tell me that it is not 'constructive to act in such a manner' -
you telling me is misplaced. You tell that to Leonard, that is where you should
direct that statement to. There was not a darn thing wrong with my tone in my
post that was directed towards Todd, the owner of this site. It was Leonard who
got the ball rolling here, not I, not in any way Tim.

If Todd has something to say to me, let him - I do not desire his mouthpieces
(to use your words Tim) to twist my words beyond recognition.

And yes I am upset here. You have Leonard and his direct refusal to comprehend
very simple points to thank for that. I have every right to be upset over the
treatment Leonard is dishing out to me. And I was not upset until Leonard
started to do his Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf impersonations.

If Todd has something to say - he should be the one to follow up here. I rather
hear it from him and not his lackeys. Unless I am replying to Todd I am finished
with this, I have nothing more to say here unless it is to him. So if you or
Leonard wish to keep this going you will not have me to play with on this one.
My stance has been 100% upfront and honest the entire time here. I am outraged
that the Lugnet Admins have acted in the way they have in this thread.

Mark P