 Administrative / NNTP / 895

Subject:
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:01:49 GMT

Thank you for the new version of the posting verification. I received an
email, promptly , sent my reply and my message was posted within a minute.
It works great!!!!!!

I can easily tolerate this painless extra step for us newsreader users.

I seemed to have missed the announcement about this new version. I have been
putting off posting but a sale at Shopko made me break down and post
something.

Rose

Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
Thank you for the new version of the posting verification. I received an
email, promptly , sent my reply and my message was posted within a minute.
It works great!!!!!!

I can easily tolerate this painless extra step for us newsreader users.

I seemed to have missed the announcement about this new version. I have • been
putting off posting but a sale at Shopko made me break down and post
something.

Rose

Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
Thank you for the new version of the posting verification.
[...]
I can easily tolerate this painless extra step for us newsreader users.

I Agree completely!

Thank you, Todd!
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden