 Administrative / NNTP / 559
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 05:06:00 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, James Brown writes:
If I was working for LEGO, regardless of my AFOLness, I think I would be
fairly offended, if for no other reason than *I wasn't told* that this would
happen.

Given the suddenness of it, I think I might be too and, actually, I wrote
Brad Justus a personal apology for not having given him and his people a
heads-up.

As it is, just being a plain old Lugnet member, Lugnet is less fun today
than it was yesterday.

I agree with you.  Hang in there, things will look up soon.

--Todd