 Administrative / NNTP / 428
Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:27:49 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> writes:
I think that now, or a few months from now, is a good time to define a more
clear relationship between TLC and the adult community.  What do they want
from us?  [...]

Money.  They're a business.  Don't ever forget it.

--Todd