 Administrative / NNTP / 249
248  |  250
Subject:
Unable to post via email.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 23:25:14 GMT

I have been trying for a week or two to get posting via email working.  It
works via the web, but I can not get it to work via mail.

I get the followng response:

Your message could not be accepted.

Response from the news server:
441 Invalid mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)

For reference (not for re-use), a copy of your message appears below as it was
submitted to the news server.  It has been marked here with |-lines to ensure
that it isn't confused as a separate message.