 Administrative / NNTP / 1241
Re: Renaming Gaming group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 08:31:19 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Todd Lehman writes:
OK, whew, it's completed.  The lugnet.fun.gaming group has been renamed to
lugnet.gaming, and subgroups for BrikWars <http://www.brikwars.com/> and
Starship <http://www.valyance.com/starship/> have now finally been created.

Shweet! :)  What I think is totally cool, and Todd hasn't even mentioned, is
that member web pages got automagically updated too!  Brick Battles is still
under the .gaming hierarchy, even though that hierarchy has moved.  Thanks
for saving me some tedium moving it, Todd!

If you run or participate in an RPG and would like a focused discussion group/
mailing list, please let me know...it's very easy to set up for you.

I can't imagine it would see much use, but I would appreciate a group for
Brick Battles.  Right now there's nowhere it's being discussed.

http://www.lugnet.com/gaming/~11/brickbattles

<mental sticky note> With Gen Con coming up, and now that we can include
Ldraw parts, it's probably time I got off my butt and rewrote the page, too.

thanks,

James