 Administrative / General / 9810
9809  |  9811
Subject:
Clarification wanted re: sale posts in theme groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:27:37 GMT

Apologies to the horse for continuing to beat it, but I'd really like to see
something definitive about this.  Some say it's OK, some say it's not OK,
but the rules allow it, some don't seem to care what anyone says.

I've recently noticed a few of these in the last couple weeks in .castle,
and I've refrained from suggesting it be in a .market group, because it
seems I get visited with the flaming comeback of doom whenever I suggest
something isn't posted in the right place.

Can there please be a clarification of this, instead of the murky ok/not
ok/don't care we have now?

FTR, I don't want any sale/trade/auction/whatever posts in the themed
discussion groups - I like my ads compartmentalized, thanks.

James
Compartmentalized grumpy dork