 Administrative / General / 9613
Re: Adding My Site's Link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:24:21 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Peter McLoone writes:
Hey, umm... can I get the link to my lego site
(http://www.angelfire.com/nj3/mysterio/legofleet/legofleet.html) to the list
of websites under lugnet.build.mecha? I'm not sure of the process for that
so I figured this would be the best place to start...

As far as I know, there *is* no process yet. Soon (or not-so-soon), Suzanne
will be implementing the curator idea, and you would be able to email the
curator. Methinks there already is one at .build.mecha, but I'm not sure who.

HTH,
-Shiri

XP .build.mecha - maybe *they* know.

Well, Dave and Eric have been tossing the ideas around I think,

Read the replies to this message:
http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=4474

As soon as the curator is in place, I think we'll see a humongous update to
that links page,

-Geordan-