 Administrative / General / 9361
Re: Possible New Group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:11:22 GMT

Hey hey, what did people think of this idea? Or am I the only person who
digs military lego/stuff etc. Any thoughts?

C'ya

-Geordan-

In lugnet.admin.general, Geordan Ballantree writes:
I was wondering if there could be a new newsgroup added for discusions about
military topics and such. As far as I know, us military fans don't really
have anywhere to post new models/ideas/discussions to except .build, or
.space if it's futristic.

If a group like this already exists, could you point me too it?

If it's alot of hassle, then you can leave it.

Thanks

-Geordan-