 Administrative / General / 9263
9262  |  9264
Subject:
Skip Filter Settings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:44:04 GMT

Todd,

Would you be able to simplify the skip filter settings screen when you get a
chance? I was wondering if you could go with a check box or radio button
next to the groups that you would/wouldn't like to subscribe to. Although
the current method works, it's kind of a pain to use. Obviously, I know you
have higher priority things going on at the moment, so when you get a chance.

-Duane