 Administrative / General / 8809
Re: Links page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 19:40:36 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
Linc Smith <lincolns@cogs.susx.ac.uk> actively maintains it.  Last update
was 2 days ago.

I'm amazed. So much of it is out of date I thought for sure it was not being
updated. I'll write to Linc with additions and corrections. Thanks Todd.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/